I have always been a person of blues... always.... since the time I remeber, I guess... :) Maybe it
has to do with the DNA that God has provided me with...
The problem with blue is that you see everything in the cold sense, I mean all that you see, are not proper, are not really trustworthy, have no feelings, etc. etc. etc.
But life has taught me, being blue helps in finding out real nature of people, being blue helps to be understanding as you get to know all aspects of emotions, so it is not a negative thing after all...
Long time, I have lost touch with writing, and here I am with my blog... :) Happy to be back to something I have always wanted to nurture but then lost it on the way looking out for life... So here I am...
Me and my blues....
has to do with the DNA that God has provided me with...
The problem with blue is that you see everything in the cold sense, I mean all that you see, are not proper, are not really trustworthy, have no feelings, etc. etc. etc.
But life has taught me, being blue helps in finding out real nature of people, being blue helps to be understanding as you get to know all aspects of emotions, so it is not a negative thing after all...
Long time, I have lost touch with writing, and here I am with my blog... :) Happy to be back to something I have always wanted to nurture but then lost it on the way looking out for life... So here I am...
Me and my blues....
No comments:
Post a Comment