I've been wanting to jot down so many things... regarding issues that we see on daily basis while time flies (BTW it's already February! Darn...), unfortuately due to lack of time - or is it my bad time management? I've to do some pondering over that... - it just slips out of my head and finally when I have time to blog, I have no subject to blog about!!! :)
A couple of weeks ago, due to Rasha's bad temper, we bought her a doll which had a crib along with it. From that day onwards, she's been continously putting her "baby" to sleep, placing it nicely on the pillow, putting its blanket and rocking the crib and singing lullabies to the "baby" till it sleeps!!! I was just wondering, whether these motherly instincts are engrained in us women from the time we are born. For some it grows, and for some it withers away, depending upon circumstances. But it really intruges me, when she comes to me and says, "The baby wants to be picked by you" or "The baby is crying, can I give it some milk?", I really smile at the imagination. She has never seen anybody being tended to in our house, as she is the only baby around but how does she know this??? Leaves me thinking... and also marvelling on how great Upparwaala is... :)
While my daughter brings me bundles of joy + irritation - I guess it comes with the package - day in and day out, I wish I could control my anger and shout or beat her less than what I do right now. Yeah, as I type this, I am swallowed by guilt, but my b****y anger doesn't seem to really bog down. "After all, she's growing, doesn't understand what's happening around her, and how come you act so irresponsible?" Yeah, right!!!! I wish I could receive some more support from all sides to make me less aggressive....
Then there is the normal cribbing about traffic... even though it is lesser these days, but still, I can't come in terms to it! I hate my car breaks, and my back breaks as well... grrr! I am hoping for some more support from all sides to ease my worry.... Rings a bell, yeah??? :) But the person concerned is least bothered. Maybe, I have to take some drastic steps about it... ;)
I guess too much "cribbing" rather than "blogging", that's what I seem to have done!!!
Till next, CIAO!
A couple of weeks ago, due to Rasha's bad temper, we bought her a doll which had a crib along with it. From that day onwards, she's been continously putting her "baby" to sleep, placing it nicely on the pillow, putting its blanket and rocking the crib and singing lullabies to the "baby" till it sleeps!!! I was just wondering, whether these motherly instincts are engrained in us women from the time we are born. For some it grows, and for some it withers away, depending upon circumstances. But it really intruges me, when she comes to me and says, "The baby wants to be picked by you" or "The baby is crying, can I give it some milk?", I really smile at the imagination. She has never seen anybody being tended to in our house, as she is the only baby around but how does she know this??? Leaves me thinking... and also marvelling on how great Upparwaala is... :)
While my daughter brings me bundles of joy + irritation - I guess it comes with the package - day in and day out, I wish I could control my anger and shout or beat her less than what I do right now. Yeah, as I type this, I am swallowed by guilt, but my b****y anger doesn't seem to really bog down. "After all, she's growing, doesn't understand what's happening around her, and how come you act so irresponsible?" Yeah, right!!!! I wish I could receive some more support from all sides to make me less aggressive....
Then there is the normal cribbing about traffic... even though it is lesser these days, but still, I can't come in terms to it! I hate my car breaks, and my back breaks as well... grrr! I am hoping for some more support from all sides to ease my worry.... Rings a bell, yeah??? :) But the person concerned is least bothered. Maybe, I have to take some drastic steps about it... ;)
I guess too much "cribbing" rather than "blogging", that's what I seem to have done!!!
Till next, CIAO!
is this ur new blog? gud writing, honest opinion - chk ur spellings :) . after reading ur blog, i feel like starting one of my own where i too can vent out my anger, frustrations and even the little happy moments of my life. seriously thinking about this....keep posting, its kind of a relief 2 know that there r people out there who shares the same kind of frustration that i do....i'm not alone in this....
ReplyDelete:) i know dear, sometimes this is stress busting... u just need a gmail account and u can open this... n yeah, for the spelling mistakes, madam, i've corrected it!!! how much markes do i get now? :P
ReplyDeletethere u go again.... 'marks' dear not 'markes'...
ReplyDeleteactually i'm setting up my blog rite now, searching 4 a suitable name.... any suggestions???