Life has become very hectic these days...
The luxury of having mom around is gone. She's gone to be with my sister in the States, who is blessed with a baby boy. So now it's her turn to have mom to be there with her. I have had my mom for more than what I expected, so I shouldn't complain! :) Anyway, it is nice to see that mom is enjoying her stay. On the contrary, she was worried that she would not be able to cope up with the lifestyle over there. This is one thing with staying in Dubai - you get so used to the hustle bustle, noise and the ongoing movement all around you that if you are to go to a different place, even it may be your home country, you somehow just want to be back!
Now it's like, wake up, finish Rasha's tiffin box, do some quick fix breakfast, do the lunch, keep things ready for my maid help to take care once she comes over to be with the kids and get ready to go to office. Thankfully, hubby darling takes care of Rasha's getting ready, even though it needs some pushing and prodding, but that saves me a good 15 minutes of sleep in the morning! I guess I don't have to describe office time, it's like a good 11 hours that goes into it, inclusive of the traffic around. Once home, I really do not know where to schedule. Thankfully, my help finishes the laundry and the cleaning, which is a huge relief. I can bear cooking but not these, especially the laundry, it makes me want to run away from it every time I think about it. So now, it's time with the kids, homework for Rasha, playing and squealing with Azza, feeding time, some TV, some Facebook, some chatting to my sister, some cooking and some thinking as to what I need to do for the next day. Hmmm... and then I turn to the clock and it's already 10. Aaaah.... time to go off to sleep!!!
Sometimes I really wonder, how life comes to a full circle. I guess I am somewhere in the middle. Our time will also come when we will be like our parents. Sigh... I really wish I could turn the clock back and go back to those school days for some more bit of masti that I missed during that time. But no worries and no regrets... I am happy the way things are going, Alhamdulillah... even though sometimes I feel it could be better... Aren't we humans very greedy??? Hehehe...
The luxury of having mom around is gone. She's gone to be with my sister in the States, who is blessed with a baby boy. So now it's her turn to have mom to be there with her. I have had my mom for more than what I expected, so I shouldn't complain! :) Anyway, it is nice to see that mom is enjoying her stay. On the contrary, she was worried that she would not be able to cope up with the lifestyle over there. This is one thing with staying in Dubai - you get so used to the hustle bustle, noise and the ongoing movement all around you that if you are to go to a different place, even it may be your home country, you somehow just want to be back!
Now it's like, wake up, finish Rasha's tiffin box, do some quick fix breakfast, do the lunch, keep things ready for my maid help to take care once she comes over to be with the kids and get ready to go to office. Thankfully, hubby darling takes care of Rasha's getting ready, even though it needs some pushing and prodding, but that saves me a good 15 minutes of sleep in the morning! I guess I don't have to describe office time, it's like a good 11 hours that goes into it, inclusive of the traffic around. Once home, I really do not know where to schedule. Thankfully, my help finishes the laundry and the cleaning, which is a huge relief. I can bear cooking but not these, especially the laundry, it makes me want to run away from it every time I think about it. So now, it's time with the kids, homework for Rasha, playing and squealing with Azza, feeding time, some TV, some Facebook, some chatting to my sister, some cooking and some thinking as to what I need to do for the next day. Hmmm... and then I turn to the clock and it's already 10. Aaaah.... time to go off to sleep!!!
Sometimes I really wonder, how life comes to a full circle. I guess I am somewhere in the middle. Our time will also come when we will be like our parents. Sigh... I really wish I could turn the clock back and go back to those school days for some more bit of masti that I missed during that time. But no worries and no regrets... I am happy the way things are going, Alhamdulillah... even though sometimes I feel it could be better... Aren't we humans very greedy??? Hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment