May 28, 2012

Trying my hand on photography...

I'm back from yet another short leave. It's been almost 11 days now, but the hangover is still there.... How much I hate that feeling when you complete a vacation? You are supposed to feel rejuvenated, which you do, but then the end feeling takes away the zest from that rejuvenation...

Anyway, just a peep into the best picture I was able to take from my humble Sony Cybershot... why I call it the best? It is certified by my husband, who has a sharp eye for photography. Unfortunately, due to his commitments, he has somewhat lost his touch and blames me for it... for him to feel nice. Hmmm... why should we women always be the scape goat??? No problem, if he feels nice, I also feel nice... :)

The model is my little darling. I had picked her up and she was leaning to catch a mango and I clicked this picture as a part of the balancing act... 

4 comments:

  1. Your picture is really good, I miss those fresh mangos. During school breaks we used to eat lot mango with little salt. I miss that. Now getting is raw mango is out of question.

    Now life is so hectic that even sleep is rare thing with two kids. My daughter last week started going to school and she brought a ton of germs, we all four are sick now. I am the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you swathi for your words... the only thing i like while going back home is the greenery... nothing calms the mind more than that... n it's better not talk about school. my elder one has been having continous running nose since September last year :@ and no amount of medicines helped, so I just stopped, and now she's better! once they start going to school, they literally become carriers, irrespective of how hygienic we make them...

      Delete
  2. Lovely pic ... and a very nice writeup..:))
    Loved it..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u revathi for your kind comments!!! :)

      Delete