Aug 7, 2012

Some days...

I was just having a look at my blog and noticed that I haven't posted anything for quite some time...

It is definitely not the dearth of topics, but it is the non-interest of writing about it. There are times when you do not want to do anything, all you want to do is just be yourself and lazy around. I am in a mood as such these days. However, doesn't help as I am forced to get out of that mood and carry my daily tasks. Ramadan is on and moving on fast... we just have another 11-12 days to go, which makes it even more depressing that such a blessed time of the year can move away from us before we blink our eyelids... It has been hectic - work, in the absence of a colleague on leave, has been a tough ask, and then the house tasks and the Quran recitation, then lack of sleep... all together is making me quite lethargic but then... I love it when it's this way, you do not know how fast you go off to sleep when you are really tired...

Maybe after Ramadan when things get back to schedule, my blog may also get back to schedule... :)

1 comment: