This little space of mine is literally a dying child. I am trying to put on the life giving system but somehow, I don't think I will be able to do justice to it. With the food blog taking all the time, I guess I should post on this only when I feel like to...
Today is our wedding anniversary and I went back to read the article I had posted on this day exactly three years back. Life's still the same, except that there has been one more addition since then!!! :) Actually speaking, things remaining the same is much better than matters sliding down, which shows some alarm on. Life has been kind and things are moving, the kids are also quickly growing up and we are aging. Hehe... kind of reality bites, you see... :)
Today is our wedding anniversary and I went back to read the article I had posted on this day exactly three years back. Life's still the same, except that there has been one more addition since then!!! :) Actually speaking, things remaining the same is much better than matters sliding down, which shows some alarm on. Life has been kind and things are moving, the kids are also quickly growing up and we are aging. Hehe... kind of reality bites, you see... :)
Happy anniversary Rafeeda, Enjoy the day and have fun.
ReplyDelete