23rd day of 2013... Don't days seem to move fast? My next salary is so close now! Hehe... Really thankful to the Almighty for some good days that He has given, the future days are looking quite promising.
I have taken up to studying for some professional certifications and by the end of next month, have targetted completing three of them. If budget permits, I may go ahead and take a couple more which I think will help me professionally.
This year, there are very high chances of moving out to be on our own. My family may return back home, so that means we get to stay on our own and be independent. I will definitely miss my parents and the little noises that we make, but then being totally independent will give me a hand at some essentially needed time management skills!!!
Let's see... All we have to wait and see how much things go as per the Almighty's flow...
Ciao...
I have taken up to studying for some professional certifications and by the end of next month, have targetted completing three of them. If budget permits, I may go ahead and take a couple more which I think will help me professionally.
This year, there are very high chances of moving out to be on our own. My family may return back home, so that means we get to stay on our own and be independent. I will definitely miss my parents and the little noises that we make, but then being totally independent will give me a hand at some essentially needed time management skills!!!
Let's see... All we have to wait and see how much things go as per the Almighty's flow...
Ciao...
No comments:
Post a Comment