I am kind of lost these days. Our guest are back home now and suddenly, things have gone silent. Moreover, since mom is around, cooking and experimenting has become very limited. She is not very supportive of sweet or savory stuff apart from what is being cooked for meal times. So there is nothing much happening on that front. Sometimes, it makes me feel very irritated because I may be in a mood to whip up something after office hours and I am forced to dump my feelings into the backburner. I don't know if it happens to others when they stay with their family. Sometimes, I feel that it is good mom is around, so I don't make anything and add on to my ever piling kilograms. But sometimes, you want that freedom to do whatever you want in your available vicinity. I am not complaining, but sometimes I am complaining.... hehe....
Hi rafeeda,How are you. I have published your comment, but it wouldnt show up on the main screen, dont know why. I have replied to u there, but here is it. I was wondering where u live, We even get it India..You might substitute it with evoporated cream, but taste may differ.
ReplyDelete