Jan 17, 2013

Finally my new baby...

After a lot of thinking, I have finally put up my own food blog. I'm posting quite some recipes here and have a few lined up, but don't want to mix up my ramblings with recipes. It is always better to separate it. So here goes my new blog address:

http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.com/

I sincerely hope that I will get the same level of support as I have received for this page of mine. I will continue posting here - but it will be very random. When I am in a mood for some rambling... hehe... As of now, due to my busy schedule of work, home and the kids, I may post only once a week, but as of now, I will move all my recipe and food related posts to this new blog of mine and start the process.

Hope to make some real good friends of blogosphere... :)

Ciao and off to a cold weekend...

2 comments: