Jul 3, 2010

My parents are back...

My parents are back from Umrah, they reached safely yesterday night. I can only see a glow on their face, all excited about their trip but at the same time, sad that they are back...

All I can here from my mom from last night are the memories of the last eight days. Their trips to the mosque, all the sight seeing, all the history, all the feelings of deja vu, the whole spirituality... :) It feels nice to hear that and definitely, Inshaallah, I am only praying that once we are also able to go for Umrah and subsequently for Hajj. May Allah give the Toufiq for that... Aameen!

Rasha is just excited seeing dad's bald head, the only thing is that she doesn't want to touch it! I guess seeing somebody going through the whole spiritual experience is enough motivation to plan for our trip for Umrah. My only hope is Inshaallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment