Sep 5, 2010

Playschool time...

Putting Rasha into playschool was definitely a difficult decision…. I think, we all as parents, go through this and I really dint know whether I had to put her or not. But considering the advantages that going to playschool would give her prior to getting admitted to school, mainly waking up in the morning and sleeping early part, my husband and I decided to put her. She wasn’t that small, 3 years and 3 months old to start playschool isn’t that small…


Even though waking up in the morning is still a problem – I am subjected to a song everyday morning, till we reach the lift – she loves to go playschool. Alhamdulillah! Ask her what she did, and she will describe the activities but in case if somebody dashes into her and hits her, those are meant to be told only to my dad! I guess she feels that her grandfather has a level head more than her parents… hmmm…..

She cleans up her lunch box, sleeps like a log most of the time and is excited about going on weekdays, but she knows when the weekends are approaching, so correctly on Thursday, she would ask, “Ummi, you have no office tomorrow, right? So I don’t have school…” :)

I sometimes cannot believe my child is growing up into a world of her own… kind of freaks me, but we have to accept it, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment