Dec 11, 2012

Trying to get back to reading...

I am trying to get back to my reading habit, which I have long forgotten for now... Mainly because of lack of time or lack of time management skills!!! :T Whichever it is, I am really missing the feeling of reading... So I thought, I will keep updating my blog each time I am reading a book. Maybe that will motivate me to go ahead with reading, hopefully!!! So for this week, it is:



I have finished reading the first story, "When Darkness Falls" and it is good. I like Ruskin Bond's style of writing, it has a real nice flow. Now my target is to finish reading this as soon as I can... Let me see how long I will take...

2 comments:

  1. I was a voracious reader before marriage but after marriage and motherhood I hardly ever manage to find time to reach fiction. Whenever I take my girls to the library , I find myself reaching out for books on parenting or cooking/baking.
    Thanks for trying my Mushroom matar recipe. I am glad that your family liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for your lovely words, sadaf... yes, even my hands go towards cookery books these days... :)

      Delete