Recently, I gifted a DSLR to my hubby. It had been ages since I had given him something. The mad rush between work and home has made it difficult to acknowledge the man who silently passes through my life without making me feel so. He is in the process of developing his business and is unusually busy, even on the weekends. This has made him give up on many of his hobbies including photography, which he used to so religiously do during our initial days.
I wanted him to relax during this mad rush, so just got a Nikon D3100, which was on a good bundle offer and he is mighty happy with it. When he is out, he ensures to go with it, so that I don't get to play with his toy much, as such!!! :)
Just a little snap during my experimentations... Who does not love coffee?? I have always felt that coffee has a much better tendency to pep up moods than tea, even though I am more of a tea drinker. I unfortunately cannot be partial on both these. It's just that I prefer home made tea, brewed in milk and cardamom, mildly seasoned with sugar and sometimes a small pc of ginger or a couple of leaves of mint to add on. Yeah, I prefer "chai latte" - such a fancy name for our very own 'paalchaya'!!! - over sulaimani, then only would I feel I've had tea, even though my mom would give me lectures as to how many calories I add on with the milk!
But coffee has to be from a cafe - I don't prefer Starbucks much, but Costa and Dome are my favorites. I love the smell of it. I've tried different variations of coffee at home - my only muse being Bru, I don't want to and like to try anything else! - but still nothing can beat the taste of that cappucino or mocha coffee that you get from the cafes. I really don't know if I am alone in this matter...
So during our weekly mall visits, my hubby just popped up, "OK, let's have coffee!!!". These offers are normally very rare from him and I am the one who keeps pestering him... Hehe... So off we go to Costa, and enjoy our coffees with a Tuna Sandwich and the kids are happy with the Chocolate lolipop they were handed over... :) This is how the coffee looked...
Needs a lot to be improved but as one of my first DSLR shots, I thought it was not a bad start!!! :)
I wanted him to relax during this mad rush, so just got a Nikon D3100, which was on a good bundle offer and he is mighty happy with it. When he is out, he ensures to go with it, so that I don't get to play with his toy much, as such!!! :)
Just a little snap during my experimentations... Who does not love coffee?? I have always felt that coffee has a much better tendency to pep up moods than tea, even though I am more of a tea drinker. I unfortunately cannot be partial on both these. It's just that I prefer home made tea, brewed in milk and cardamom, mildly seasoned with sugar and sometimes a small pc of ginger or a couple of leaves of mint to add on. Yeah, I prefer "chai latte" - such a fancy name for our very own 'paalchaya'!!! - over sulaimani, then only would I feel I've had tea, even though my mom would give me lectures as to how many calories I add on with the milk!
But coffee has to be from a cafe - I don't prefer Starbucks much, but Costa and Dome are my favorites. I love the smell of it. I've tried different variations of coffee at home - my only muse being Bru, I don't want to and like to try anything else! - but still nothing can beat the taste of that cappucino or mocha coffee that you get from the cafes. I really don't know if I am alone in this matter...
So during our weekly mall visits, my hubby just popped up, "OK, let's have coffee!!!". These offers are normally very rare from him and I am the one who keeps pestering him... Hehe... So off we go to Costa, and enjoy our coffees with a Tuna Sandwich and the kids are happy with the Chocolate lolipop they were handed over... :) This is how the coffee looked...
![]() |
| Those hearts are so lovely... |
Needs a lot to be improved but as one of my first DSLR shots, I thought it was not a bad start!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment