Sep 25, 2012

Pressured???

I'm feeling too much pressured these days...

Somehow, things are not going as per plan. My career is moving no where, traffic is increasing daily as if it's nobody's business, and spending time on the roads is so tiring that you lose your motivation to work or do anything once you are back home. I am getting increasingly moody and the kids are not helping my cause, can't blame them - they are still too small. But if they were not there, I don't know how I would have been. Somehow, they provide me the mental balance that I badly need. :) These days, I am pushing myself to become more religious, read the Quaran and the translation, go through some inspirational articles and remind myself continously the below statement:

Photo: Moving on > When one faces a failure in his marital relationship , overcoming the broken heart will need plenty of Eemaan . In the spirit of being proactive, the last stage is to actively open your heart and mind to someone else. This could be difficult, as naturally comparisons will creep in, but again realise the fact that it has not worked out means that Allah has someone better suited for you. As illustrated in the famous Hadith of the birds: “If you depend on Allah with due reliance, He would certainly give you provision as He gives it the birds who go forth hungry in the morning and
return with a full belly at dusk.” [Tirmidhi] Allah will provide for you but you have to get up and get moving again. Just like the birds, go out and seek. Make the effort on your part and leave the rest to Allah and His infinite wisdom.

(http://www.PureMatrimony.com/)

Yes!!! I am admitting myself to the fact that there is no better planner than the Almighty... He definitely has something in store for me, InshaAllah... :) 

1 comment: